Making ebooks, 30 Characters Challenge, the latest Quests, and more!
Why did we call this show "Lean Into Art?" What the heck do we mean by "leaning?" In this episode we take a few minutes to characterize what we call "Leaners," and then discuss some of the comics, art challenges, and experiments some of our favorite Leaners have been up to.
We also discuss the entries in the latest LIA Quest: This Character is Lying!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Jerzy's Visual Rhythms Class (video)
- Ouya games and Heroes of Loot
- Megan Brennan
- Lukas Hägg's "Sprite to Sketch back to Sprite" experiment
- Joyce Ann Martin's 30 Characters Challenge designs
- Rob's 30 Characters Challenge designs
- Joe Gillespie's Dynamo City process posts
- Yi Weng's Heart of a Colt graphic novel/webcomic
- Dee Juusan's Grey Is… preorder
- Ashley Knapp's Audioboo journals
- Ryan Estrada's How to Make and Sell Ebooks of Your Comics in like 12 1/2 Seconds tutorial
- Jerzy's Comics Are Great! show
- The Saturday Supercast
LIA Quest 10 entries:
Connect with Jerzy and Rob